Canada
Fall River
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find it if it was:

While playing mission 1 I killed GE25 (sniper). In a subsequent activation paragraph check, it said to activate GE25 - is this ignored as he was already used (killed) or is this a "new" GE25?

Any help is appreciated. Oh, and I just got this game and am having lots of fun. Not sure if I'm playing everything correctly and sometimes forget jam/ammo checks, but I do like the story. I tried my first run through, and had terrible luck - I'm using myself and friends as the squad and had 1 killed and 3 incapacitated before I got a sniff of any of the objectives... I started again and the same friend got killed again!! Really early!!! AGAIN!!! Guess he just isn't very lucky

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Becker
United States
Florissant
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Part savage, part savant, with a dash of satanic seasoning
mbmbmbmb
jackcoostow wrote:
While playing mission 1 I killed GE25 (sniper). In a subsequent activation paragraph check, it said to activate GE25 - is this ignored as he was already used (killed) or is this a "new" GE25?

Were they the same sighting? A particular sighting can only happen once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len K
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You were expecting something witty?
mbmbmbmbmb
He is ignored. But I doubt you were supposed to get to that place again.

I don't have the game in front of me but I'd bet GE25 was activated from a Sighting. Remember that once a Sighting occurs you check it off and don't check paragraphs with that sighting number again.

And welcome to Ambush!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Bugden
Canada
Fall River
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick replies!!!

Yup, you're right - it was an S2 and I had already had that. With your help I remembered that rule. Too bad that I had forgotten it, but at least I remembered that I forgot!!

Now, back to the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.