United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. I just ordered Expedition: The Roleplaying Card Game on Amazon and it should be here on the 18th! I plan on backing the Horror expansion on Kickstarter as well.

In preparation for this awesome game, I downloaded the app to my Kindle Fire (only tablet I have) through their App Store. I saw that there was limited quests so I quickly hit "More Quests". I touched "Join the Mailing List". I touched "Continue with Google". A message then came up saying that Google does not give authorization to this app to obtain my information. It went on the explain that this is their policy and that they only allow browsers this access.

So, as you can imagine I'm very confused by this and I can't figure a way around this.

Has anyone else on here experienced similar problems with the app and if so, how does one go about joining the mailing list?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Medema

Pittsburgh
PA
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
@David thanks for taking the time to share this! That's definitely unexpected behavior... We'll see what we can do. In the mean time, I recommend using the web app (App.ExpeditionGame.com)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your quick response and information Todd. I will definitely give that method a try!

Congratulations on the successful Kickstarter you're running. I just pledged for a copy of Horror! I'm sure it will be excellent!

I'm looking forward to playtesting what others have created and I might even try my hand at it sometime!

Thank you for your time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Medema

Pittsburgh
PA
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thank you And thank you for your support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.