Small Game Bundle
Clue: The Great Museum Caper
The Butterfly Garden with wood box
Magnum Sal with Exp
Colosseum KS Edition
Glory to Rome Black Box

Massive Auction ending Oct 1 North Philly Local Pick

RULES OF THE AUCTION:

1) The FIRST bid on an item must be at least the minimum starting bid if it exists. All bids are assumed in US Dollars. There is no soft reserve. However, some items will have a starting bid which indicates the lowest point at which I am willing to sell the game.

2) All bids must be in whole dollar amounts ($1.00, $5.00, $7.00, etc. No $5.50)

3) I will be charging flat fee for shipping of $10 for the first item $2 for each additional item. Shipping costs is capped at $14. That is the most I will charge no matter how much you buy. I offer local pickup. I work in King of Prussia, Pa and can meetup at the KoP mall. I live in Langhorne, Pa and game at the Oxford Valley Mall 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month.

4) All games are to be paid for via Paypal or cash for local pickup.

5) Please only bid what you're willing to pay.

6) BGG will receive their 3% commission.

7) The auction will end sometime on or after 10/1/2017. I reserve the right to extend the auction if the activity is still high. It will remain open until I mark it closed in the header. At that time, NO more bids will be counted.

I ship to U.S. only.

Have fun and happy bidding...thanks for checking it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.