Romain 31 y/o and a huge fan of boardgames.
I'm working on my boardgame since 1 year, Project Epsilium.
What is it ?
Project Epsilium is a 4X game in the Omega galaxy for 2 to 5 players and is played over game rounds.
- A player harvest ressources with his colonial outposts built on planets.
- He can move his spaceships through the galaxy in order to colonize more planets, harvest ressources or to fight other players.
- Then, he can build laser turrets to increase his defense or extractors to enhance his harvest.
- He can also upgrade his spaceships (damage, shield, speed).
- And of course he can make Epsilium.
- At anytime during his game round, he can make trades with other players or the galactic trade but he has to follow the exchange rate, which can be modified at the end of each game round.
When a player has finished his game round, the player on his right has to act.
When a player reachs 12 Galactic Points, all the players need to finish their current game round. At the end of this game round, the player with the most Galactic Points (at least 12), wins the game.
Points can be scored by colonizing planets or making Epsilium.
Print and Play
The print and play version and the rules can be downloaded on the boardgame website :
It is only in english.
The facebook page is :
If you have any questions or remarks please contact me with PM or at email@example.com.
some pics : https://imgur.com/a/wHnR1
More pictures can be found on the gallery section.
Enjoy your games.
PS: english is not my native language and since I'm not living in the US, I may answer with some delay.
I dont know if I posted this in the right section.