Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Brockerville
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland and Labrador
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,
I just got this at a thrift [looks to be an 1986 version] and am missing some kind of special chart for each player and the last down marker.

the marker isn't an issue, but the priority chart is.. I didnt see one on the files section, can anyone help me out with a pdf for them? thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schulzetenberg
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's two priority charts. Depending on your version, it may be on the playcall sheet. You can see examples in these shots:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Brockerville
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland and Labrador
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have anything that looks like those unfortunately. Just the team sheets, score pad, board, dice and football token :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gerald the old master
msg tools
mb
There are plenty of downloads for priority charts ,ruled etc to complete your game by searching online. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schulzetenberg
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Odd Man Games has a chart for Bowl Bound, and I'm pretty sure it is the exact same chart. A quick glance doesn't show any differences.

http://www.oddmangames.com/uploads/BowlboundPriorityChartSet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.