Subject: Reorder Game Log on "Plays" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR! (Or ask me about it)
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now when you log plays for a certain in the BGG database they are listed in order of when you create them. I like to keep them ordered in the order they were played for that day, however there's no way to reorder them if you record a play out of order (like forgot a game you played and add it later).

Could you make it so there's a way to reorder the list of games logged for a day?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ozan Unal
Switzerland
Zurich
Kanton Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
"Is there any tea on this spaceship?"
mb
You can just type a number before your games of a specific day to track which you played first. Example would be:

Game 3 of the day:
I lost again.

Game 1 of the day:
We played a game of Monopoly as a group of 8 and I managed to win.

Game 2 of the day:
After Monopoly since everyone else died out of boredom I went along and played the LOTR card game and had a blast despite a hefty loss.

As you can clearly see the games aren't in order but you can easily understand which was played when.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR! (Or ask me about it)
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
mbmbmbmbmb
ooozan wrote:
You can just type a number before your games of a specific day to track which you played first. Example would be:

Game 3 of the day:
I lost again.

Game 1 of the day:
We played a game of Monopoly as a group of 8 and I managed to win.

Game 2 of the day:
After Monopoly since everyone else died out of boredom I went along and played the LOTR card game and had a blast despite a hefty loss.

As you can clearly see the games aren't in order but you can easily understand which was played when.

Yes, but it doesn't help when looking at things at a glance.

I could delete all the entries and put them in the correct order, but again that isn't really a good solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.