Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I played with a very nice and fun couple last night and I won at the end.

1st Round was a bit confusing I tend to not explain things right at times but after elaborating again we got the hang of it. The round ended with 3 Despair Amy and Linz were the players besides me and Amy got most of Despair on first round.. (oh dear..)

2nd Round I got some Despair but hey! I made a few sets which is the best way to gain points besides I got most Hope in first round. However Linz got a few Despair too and Amy.

3rd Round I got no Despair and everyone else did.. But we got some Despair Crusher cards and a Cleansing.

4th and 5th Round I don'tt remember the details but we had 7 Despair at the end of the game with only 3 Players.. Linz Amy and I were debating which of us Me or Amy as we had the most Despair whole game was the Witch after a bit of debating Linz agreed with me to put Amy on trail. Now we revealed Cards and oh my only Linz wasn't a Witch! I won with 20 or something points. Hehe I'm surprised I managed to deflect attention from myself so easily!

Me: "Hey don't look at me I got Despair for sake of finishing a set which will get me more points at end of game. Look at her she got most Despair whole game!" Which I said around 3rd or 4th round.

Let me see if a trail is put on a Witch is all their cubes nulled? If so then well I guess Witches would still be eligible to win given I had 3 Despair Linz had 1 and Amy 3 and with a Puritan not on trial we remove two Despair then 2 more from a Witch on trial and add 2 cuz a Witch wasn't I think my math be right and Witches still only eligible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Henk
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Thanks for posting your session! It sounds like you were a smashingly good witch. The despair from a player on trial is still counted so you and Amy would be eligible for the win. Whichever one of you had more points is the winner!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.