Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Draper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some players have expressed having a hard time getting started with shipments in the game, or getting their ships back to port. I have been listening intently to suggestions for variant rules, as well as playing with variations myself to insure balance.

I am now releasing an Official Beginners Variant rule document, which offers an easier jump start for new players, as well as 3 optional rule variants for those who wish to play with them instead of the standard rules.

The new variants are in no way a replacement to the standard rulebook, it still stands as the concrete ruling, and is (in my opinion) a more strategic way to play the game. Having said that, I would encourage anyone interested to download and read through the short Beginners Variant PDF to see if they wish to implement the changes or not.

You can download it here: http://www.darkflightgames.com/s/Official-Beginners-Variant-... (and soon on the Geek as well).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.