Roux Buciu
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Hey everyone. After months of hard work, I'm proud to announce and release my app, The Secret Werewolf.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/the-secret-werewolf/id127804......

I've always wanted to design a board-game but never really got around to it. However, as an avid gamer, I definitely wanted to give back to the board gaming community that has given me so much, and so, I've taken one of my favourite games, Werewolf, and improved how it plays!

What's the app do? Let me ease your worries first by telling you what it's NOT: an app that moderates the game for you. Instead, the app takes over all the bookkeeping a moderator would have to do, and allows the moderator to focus on making the game the best experience for the players as possible. It keeps track of who's alive and dead, who's on what team, who can vote and who cannot, and a whole host of other things. It's version agnostic, more or less, so it will work with whatever version of Werewolf you'd like to play.

I spent quite a lot of time on it, put a lot of thought into how best to do things, and generally tried to design the most flexible user experience (because so many people play Werewolf in so many different ways), while still keeping quality and usefulness in mind. While it's by no means perfect, I'm really happy with how it's turned out and in all my and others' playtesting, we've found the app to have really improved the role of the moderator - and by extension - the game itself.

I hope ya'll enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Vargo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't find it in app store, with or without the link.

But sounds great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Allaby
Canada
Stirling
Ontario
flag msg tools
Belleville, ON area game group. Contact me for details.
badge
"Behold, the face of your destruction, and of my victory!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! I am very excited to try it.

Any plans to take it to Android? I have to borrow my kids Iphone to use it right now. My Ipad is too dated, and my phone is my Samsung from work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.