Zombicide Season 3: Rue Morgue» Forums » Rules

Subject: Survivors sheet and weapons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alejandro Silva Garreton
Argentina
flag msg tools
Hello!
I acquired a zombicide 3 rue morgue and i realised the survivor sheet has two sides. A normal side and a kind of human-zombie side. What's this? The rulebook doesn't explan it.

On the other side, the setup explains i hace to give certain initial weapons to the heroes (axe, etc), and any weapon that appear in the blue ability of the survivor. I checked every sheet, and no one blue ability tells me to give any survivor any other additional weapon. Or do i have to give them the weapon that's drawn in the picture of the survivor?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Lujan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
the zombie side is called a zombivor. it is an optional rule. if you die to a zombie, you can resurrected as a zombie that has maintained their human mind. basically, its a second chance. most people dont like it because its considered an easy mode. all your wounds heal when you turn, and you have 5 health, instead of 2.

as for the "starts with weapon", some characters from the other seasons and/or kickstarter characters have them. they do in fact appear in the blue ability, so if none of the characters say it, then none of them start with anything besides the default starting weapon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rue morgue isnt set to use zombivors and doesnt include their figure, but you can get the zombivor rules and counterparts figures of the set' figures with the relevant small box expansion.

Only some characters have a blue skill additional item. Given the possible extra characters that can be added from other base sets/expansions is why they included it in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.