Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zachary Wilderman
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to purchase this game, but shipping to the Midwest in the United States I crazy! To order this game and Hindenburg's Hour, after shipping, is roughly 80 dollars! In my eyes this is too much. Any information as to if or when this publisher will have an outlet in the United States?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwayne93 wrote:
I would love to purchase this game, but shipping to the Midwest in the United States I crazy! To order this game and Hindenburg's Hour, after shipping, is roughly 80 dollars! In my eyes this is too much. Any information as to if or when this publisher will have an outlet in the United States?

The 1st Edition of the game was available through Noble Knight, but this one hasn't been. Was hoping this edition and Hindenburgs Hour would be also, but it's not looking likely at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden Wurtemburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwayne93 wrote:

Sent you a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Spry
United Kingdom
Ashford
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zachary

I don't believe it will cost you $80 to buy Kido Butai & Hindenburg's Hour. I recently bought both, and because they're Richter-Kosim games they only charge €4 postage to anywhere outside Germany. Both games combined cost me just under €33 plus €4 postage = €37 in total. I live in UK, however I believe it would be the same to US. Obviously depends on exchange rate, but I would have thought about half of your estimate of $80.

Regards
Neil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Richter Konfliktsimulationen
msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi,

Nobleknight has ordered some copies and they should have them soon. But you could also order both games from me via my webshop www.richter-kosim.de or BGG for 4 Euros shipping costs to the U.S. only.

Best regards,

Benjamin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.