Santorini» Forums » General

Subject: A dream that would be awesome if it comes true... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Javier Sepúlveda
Chile
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, here's the thing I really really like Santorini, but although is an incredible and gorgeous game it is not a portable one, so without further ado I will leave my request for a travel version of Santorini, with the hope that someday my request will be listened... I know, I know I'm just one guy requesting for a big thing, but maybe and just maybe if all of you guys that are a Santorini fan too leave a comment bellow saying that you too dream with a travel version for this incredible game, we will be a whole community requesting for the same and c'mon people! every year hundred of games are produced, how this request would be so difficult? am I right?

Oh! and I have some ideas for the travel edition, just a sketches but they could be useful jeje

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I wanted to take Santorini on holiday with us so I found a canvas bag that was just big enough to hold all of the pieces and then used an iron on t-shirt transfer to print the grid on the outside of the bag.

Not quite a travel version like you're talking about (which I agree would be excellent), but it worked pretty well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McMahon
United Kingdom
Motherwell
North Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check this thread out, Micro & Mini version made out of Lego.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1726741/ultra-micro-lego-tr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Javier!

This has been suggested before, we have no plans for this at the moment but that doesn't mean it's off the table for the future.

We always appreciate your ideas and feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Sepúlveda
Chile
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mind_ranger wrote:
Hey Javier!

This has been suggested before, we have no plans for this at the moment but that doesn't mean it's off the table for the future.

We always appreciate your ideas and feedback!

Hi Paul, yeah I know that my post would be too passionate Jaja but in no case goes with bad intensions, in fact quite the opposite, is just that I really really appreciate you (all the Roxley Team) if this idea comes true someday, would not be great?

Thanks for your comment, its gives me hope jejeje
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like a good idea for a Lego special set. You should see if they'd be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.