Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Boyens
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mb
I just go this game. I have looked through the counters and do not see any US admirals. I find the US generals, but not the admirals. Are they missing from the counter set or am I not seeing them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RBoyens wrote:
I just go this game. I have looked through the counters and do not see any US admirals. I find the US generals, but not the admirals. Are they missing from the counter set or am I not seeing them?

Countersheet #2 right side, six rows down. Lee is the first one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note, the counters are missing the US flag which should be on them. You can get the small sheet of errata counters from Decision just by registering the game on the website. They will send them free, along with the errata sheet. If you cannot wait for the errata sheet, just geekmail me your email address. I have a pdf of it and will send it to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Boyens
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks - yes I missed them because they were missing the US flags. DG sent me the errata counters which have the US flags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.