Subject: scoring track rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LuboMI Ivanov
Bulgaria
Alaska
flag msg tools
Hi,
My question is: Scoring track is used only when we step on token with number on it or we use Scoring track and when move forward through five roads?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
lubomi wrote:
Hi,
My question is: Scoring track is used only when we step on token with number on it or we use Scoring track and when move forward through five roads?

Yes, use it for points scored during, and at the end of, the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LuboMI Ivanov
Bulgaria
Alaska
flag msg tools
I don`t understand. When i move one step forward through one of five roads, for example from 6 to 7, i also move one step forward through scoring track with little piece of mine?
If so what will happend if i have just one piece on board and move from -4 to -3, because on scoring track there are no negative positions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lubomi wrote:
I don`t understand. When i move one step forward through one of five roads, for example from 6 to 7, i also move one step forward through scoring track with little piece of mine?
If so what will happend if i have just one piece on board and move from -4 to -3, because on scoring track there are no negative positions?

No, you don't score for the numbers printed on the board during game. During game you only score for the number tiles you step onto. Only in the end of the game do you score for the numbers printed on the board (depending on your markers' position) and the stones collected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jukka-Pekka Tuominen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is probably the simplest way to play.

If one wants to play in a more complicated way, you definitely can also count the points as you go (as there are no hidden points in the game that might intervene).
You would probably start counting points as you land on the tiles and then when your points are in positive you can do if after every turn.
Seems a little complicated for a game this simple though, but it can be done.
In some situation it might be nice to visually see who is in best position, but since you cannot really attack other players (expect maybe by taking stones they would need), it is not much help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.