Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Can you spam Palaces on a place you already own?

I had I player yesterday that spammed his tile with palaces and eventually got second place. He, of course, had other tiles as well and meeples and stuff but still got hell of a lot of points by placing like 5 palaces on his place.

It takes a lot of time (10 moves given that no one else places anything on an empty tile with palace), but still, can you do that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Muller
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
There are also a genies which make this strategy stronger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OurBG wrote:
Can you spam Palaces on a place you already own?

I had I player yesterday that spammed his tile with palaces and eventually got second place. He, of course, had other tiles as well and meeples and stuff but still got hell of a lot of points by placing like 5 palaces on his place.

It takes a lot of time (10 moves given that no one else places anything on an empty tile with palace), but still, can you do that?

My personal record is 8 palaces on 1 tile.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1295907/djinns-how-strong-a...

See above link for nice Djinn combos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only is this allowed, you should be trying very hard to do it if you own a Palace tile. And the other players should be playing defensively to make this tough for you to do! Welcome to Five Tribes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.