Martin Röseler
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi.
Yesterday I played my first round. I got to a point where I can hide and hunt animals. The hunt action says: If you have 7+ successes you draw three cards green cards, pick on as hunt trophy and discard the others.
All of the three green hunt cards are temporary events. One is with a mandatory action to fight this stronger animal.

Question:
Do I have to figth this animal despite the fact that I want to discard it as I stated in the hunt action?

The rule says that you have to finish your action first and than do the other actions, right? Is it correct to finish the "hunt" action first (pick one of three and discard the other two cards) and than proceed with still open temporary events? So I can discard the strong animal and don't have to fight it although I drawed this green card?

Greetings
BountyHuntA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Question about order of cascaded actions (action -> temporary event)
I asked this recently.

You choose which card to keep, then resolve actions on it. So if you pick the one with an action on then your resolve it, otherwise its just ignored. Basically you finish resolving the hunt first (including choosing a card to keep and returning the rest), then you move on to resolving any further actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Röseler
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Question about order of cascaded actions (action -> temporary event)
Hi.
Thanks for you answer. I searchend through your started threads and found it

for other people:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1839737/huntingfishing-resu...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.