Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Strike
United Kingdom
Corsham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

After a few playthroughs I have a few questions I havent been able to find an answer for. Sorry if they have been covered or are in the book that I have missed.

1. As Arythea, in combat, can I use wounds acquired through enemy attack to power skills in my attack phase?

2. When I retreated I could retreat into a safe space, does that mean its not forced retreat and I was right to not get an extra wound

3. If a unit with a resistance is used for block, am I right to assume you have to then block ALL of the enemies attack with that unit?. for example, an enemy attacks with 10, my unit has 4 armour with physical resistance. The unit absorbs 8 attack and I have to deal with 2.

4. Is making an offering on a ruins classed as an action?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes
2. Correct
3. Terminology - you aren't using the unit for block, you are choosing to not block the attack and assign damage to the unit. 4 armor with physical resistance absorbs 4 damage, then takes a wound to soak another 4 damage, then the remaining 2 damage has to be assigned elsewhere.
4. Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jstriker wrote:

1. As Arythea, in combat, can I use wounds acquired through enemy attack to power skills in my attack phase?

Assuming you have the proper skill, it is not baseline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George I.
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
therealtheshader wrote:
More correctly: you can use any non-healing skill during combat. Power of Pain can be used, but not I Feel No Pain, which has the "healing" symbol. If that skill needs a wound, you can sure use it, even if you just acquired it in the same combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Strike
United Kingdom
Corsham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone, I hadn't meant to let it be so long before thanking but have been busy...looks like I played it correctly!wohoo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.