Lorenzo il Magnifico» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about putting two workers in the same tower rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Chris
Japan
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
We played a game yesterday and were a little confused about putting more workers into the same tower. Here's what we did and I'm just checking if we got the rules right.

1) As the red player I cannot put two of my red workers into the same tower, but I could put one red and my one colourless worker, correct?

2) If I put the Black die worker into a tower my opponent can also put their Black die worker into the same tower, correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
The black wind howls... One among you will shortly perish...
mbmbmbmbmb
thechris01 wrote:
We played a game yesterday and were a little confused about putting more workers into the same tower. Here's what we did and I'm just checking if we got the rules right.

1) As the red player I cannot put two of my red workers into the same tower, but I could put one red and my one colourless worker, correct?

2) If I put the Black die worker into a tower my opponent can also put their Black die worker into the same tower, correct?

Both points are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will S
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bongoHerman wrote:
thechris01 wrote:

Both points are correct.

Herman is correct. Just make sure that the second visitor pays the additional 3 coins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.