Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Which of the following is correct:

For a job that says something like, "Fulfill demands for weapons/food 5x:"

(1) I Deliver those goods to a location and place a progesss marker for each actual piece of cargo I deliver meeting the demand. (Thus delivering five items to meet the job requirement).

OR

(2) I Deliver any number of those types of goods and place one marker for the whole delivery. (Thus making five different deliveries to fulfill the job requirement.)

Pretty sure it's (2) but one of our players was sure it was (1).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's (2). You have to fulfill demand on 5 separate occasions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lefebvre
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
This point is not very clear for me. Its indicated on the rules that when completing faction jobs you dont take a DELIVER but an OUTPOUT action, you not change (and you dont care of) the demand tile of the outpost and you not place your "not welcome" standee.

So for a job saying "fulfill demand for water X times" you can take several OUTPUT action consecutively on any outpost ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
repier wrote:
This point is not very clear for me. Its indicated on the rules that when completing faction jobs you dont take a DELIVER but an OUTPOUT action, you not change (and you dont care of) the demand tile of the outpost and you not place your "not welcome" standee.

So for a job saying "fulfill demand for water X times" you can take several OUTPUT action consecutively on any outpost ?

Those are different because they say "fulfill demand", which means that progress of that job is incremented whenever you make a delivery action at a town that is buying water. You don't need to do anything special for this job. Just collect and sell water 3 times and you've completed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.