Subject: Pnp sticker cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
robert kalin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To use stickers or not to use? That is not the question. Along the lines of "not", I think it should be easy for WotC to create standard playing cards that reuse artwork from their "Adventure board games" to substitute the stickers. Not to physically create them but to provide a PDF file for printing. Possibly add updates to errors or clarifications while they're at it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noneya Bidness
United States
Middletown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rkcpek wrote:
To use stickers or not to use? That is not the question. Along the lines of "not", I think it should be easy for WotC to create standard playing cards that reuse artwork from their "Adventure board games" to substitute the stickers. Not to physically create them but to provide a PDF file for printing. Possibly add updates to errors or clarifications while they're at it.

Or you could simply copy the ones that come with the game, just write them down on your character sheet, make a note and otherwise affix it to your character sheet. Or....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Davitt
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Personally, I say just use the stickers. There are duplicates of the low cost ones, and if you really enjoy the game enough to buy the character expansion, you'll be getting a ton more stickers anyway. I only really see using stickers as being an issue if you have several groups that you play with often. If that's the case, have them chip in to get another set of stickers from an additional character expansion pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 pack of full stick post-it notes or post-it label tape fixes many problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Oak Forest
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another option would be to pick up a couple sheets of full sheet sticker paper. If you run out of some stickers, and want to use them on another character card, you can pretty easily come up with what you need in Word or similar, then just cut it out and stick it on.

Post-its work. An independent character sheet works. If you're like me and want to stick with using the game components (the character screens) then this is another option if/when you have used all of a given sticker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jfjohnny5 wrote:
Another option would be to pick up a couple sheets of full sheet sticker paper. If you run out of some stickers, and want to use them on another character card, you can pretty easily come up with what you need in Word or similar, then just cut it out and stick it on.

Post-its work. An independent character sheet works. If you're like me and want to stick with using the game components (the character screens) then this is another option if/when you have used all of a given sticker.

Do you believe that the stickers are 'piece limited'?

Meaning, are we limited to two characters with "Druidic" (which gives a synergy between them).
Is there a maximum of one "Champion".
If you purchase the Heroes of the Sword Coast, are you now allowed two "Champions"?

Etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven LaGorce
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Druid synergy? Tell me more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thieves' Cant (or can they?)
Rogue Class
During your turn, any other player with Thieves' Cant may play one card as if it had Assist.
x2 copies - Base Dragonfire set
x2 copies - Heroes of the Sword Coast

Druidic
Druid Class
During your turn, any other player with Druidic may play one card as if it had Assist.
x2 copies - Heroes of the Sword Coast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven LaGorce
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
IIRC In crossfire, the devs stated that sticker availability was not intended to limit your choices. Just buy more stickers or use a post-it etc. I assume it will be the same for dragonfire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.