Tokaido Collector's Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Contacting Fun Forge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vivienne Raper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our (useless) removal firm managed to lose a green three panorama card from our Collector's Edition during our recent house move.

I've tried contacting Fun Forge via their contact form and Kickstarter contact form to see if I can buy/have a replacement. I've had no reply.

Does anyone know the best way to contact Fun Forge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are pretty responsive on their facebook page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Harris
United Kingdom
Sale
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
For some reason I've got this vision of some removal men having a game of Tokaido in the back of the removal van!

In the past I've successfully had dialogue with them via the following email address: "contact at funforge.fr"

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivienne Raper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, everyone.

Fun Forge have now got back to me and are sending a replacement card (yay!).

Sadly, the removers didn't play my game in the back of their van. They packed clumsily and Tokaido wouldn't fit into their standard packing boxes. So they dumped it on top of a pile of boxes in the van. At the other end, it fell off the boxes into the street and cards/miniatures went everywhere

They also stole my husband's wallet, taking cash and credit cards. They made fraudulent transactions until they were stopped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
veemonroe wrote:
Thanks, everyone.

Fun Forge have now got back to me and are sending a replacement card (yay!).

Sadly, the removers didn't play my game in the back of their van. They packed clumsily and Tokaido wouldn't fit into their standard packing boxes. So they dumped it on top of a pile of boxes in the van. At the other end, it fell off the boxes into the street and cards/miniatures went everywhere

They also stole my husband's wallet, taking cash and credit cards. They made fraudulent transactions until they were stopped

Wow, name drop so the rest of us can avoid these... wonderful... people?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.