mbmbmbmbmb
Sabotage Markers (From "Rules reference" pag 13):

Abilities cannot “build” or “deploy” units in a system that
contains a sabotage marker.
• Other abilities that refer to resource icons in a system are
unaffected by sabotage markers. For example, an ability
that allows a player to “gain” units in a system is not
prevented by a sabotage marker.

sorry, but i own italian version of the game and , maybe for a tranlation matter, i have not found any card whose ability can not "build" or "deploy" units in a system in/from build queue...can you make an example of cards that can not be played to “build” or “deploy” units in a system?

i know that Imperial Player has "R&D" Mission Card (that removes Sabotage marker) and "Build Super Star Destroyer" Project Card...are there more Cards that are unaffected by Sabotage Markers

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Ringoot
msg tools
Secret facility action card: 'you gain one unit'

U-wing tactic card : same wording : 'gain one unit' in this system

Assault carrier tactic card : ' gain one TF in this system'

That's all I can think off.

Card for reference

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you...but these are from "Rise of the Empire" ...are there cards from "Rebellion" whose ability are affected or unaffected by Sabotage?...
i.e. which cards (which "name") of Rebellion game (and relating to "building"/"deploying" units )can not be played in a system with sabotage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Ringoot
msg tools
None that I can think off, maybe someone else can. And yes those are all expansion based.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan P
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
falagar wrote:
Thank you...but these are from "Rise of the Empire" ...are there cards from "Rebellion" whose ability are affected or unaffected by Sabotage?...
i.e. which cards (which "name") of Rebellion game can not be played in a system with sabotage?
I believe the Imperial project card Oversee Project is the only mission card in the base game that uses the word "deploy" in the text, and can therefore not be used in a sabotaged system. All other cards that add units to the board say "gain" units in the system or "place" units on the build queue, and are therefore unaffected by sabotage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Ringoot
msg tools
There are 3 rebel missions ( base game ) that let you gain troops.

2x Incite rebellion, 1x public uprising

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genestealer Patriarch
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobb Feta wrote:
falagar wrote:
i.e. which cards (which "name") of Rebellion game can not be played in a system with sabotage?
I believe the Imperial project card Oversee Project is the only mission card in the base game that uses the word "deploy" in the text, and can therefore not be used in a sabotaged system. All other cards that add units to the board say "gain" units in the system or "place" units on the build queue, and are therefore unaffected by sabotage.

Aaaaaaaargh!

I just lost a game by a whisker because we let the Imperials deploy a Star Destroyer using Oversee Project in a sabotaged system right next to the base. I wasn't sure but I couldn't find the rule in the FAQ. Didn't think to look in the damn rulebook.

RTFM, ladies and gentlemen... :(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.