Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order for Kingdom Builder: Marshlands and Photosynthesis right after GenCon when they became available. I then added on Terraforming Mars: Hellas & Elysium as an add-on. Somewhere, things got a bit jacked up and my copy of Photosynthesis never shipped. I called them up and got hold of Tim. He jumped right to action and found my rogue copy of Photosynthesis even though it was out of stock on the website. It arrived this weekend and is now at home in our collection.

You may say "But Steve, they messed it up first!". Sure, they made a mistake. And then they corrected it expeditiously. We're all humans prone to making mistakes. They owned it and made it right as quickly as possible. That's all I can ask of someone.

Keep in mind for every gripe you read, there are probably thousands of satisfied customers who say nothing.

Thanks, Miniature Market. You guys are good in my book!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Spenner
United States
Waynesville
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
"The game is afoot!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never had a problem with MM. I'm often in their Ding and Dent store in St. Louis, and they'll even tell me over the phone if a game I'm interested in is on the Ding and dent shelves. Or, there have been times I'm in the store and something i want is not even on the shelf yet, but they know it's in the back somewhere with a dinged corner so they've gotten it for me. There's a reason my money keeps disappearing in their direction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Lause
msg tools
Just want to say that MM has always been one of the VERY best retailers for me.
They are prompt, helpful, courteous...Just great.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Abrams
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are a first class retailer, for sure. They get nearly all of my business. Their customer hold feature makes pre-ordering things painless, and their customer service is fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Z
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I received my latest shipment from Miniature Market today. I called them Tuesday afternoon to request that my 15 orders on hold with them be combined and released and they arrived 3 days later! (I live in central PA.) I usually email them to make that request, but figured calling might be faster. It definitely was!

My 15 orders spanned the last 4 months and included 5 daily deals, 1 item from their Flash Sale, and several clearanced items.

5 of my items were Out of Stock on the website (4 permanently) at the time that I requested my orders be released. But thankfully all of them were included in my shipment.

Miniature Market is my number one OLGS, and will continue to be such as long as they continue offering customer holds, good prices, and decent sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.