Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frederic Colard
Belgium
Ath
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Two questions concerning the value of a initial offering certificate:

Q1. how and when the value is determinated? The rule '3.6 - Launching a new company' say that the president set the stock market value when the company is launched. Can he freely choose the value in the proposed range?

During the game the value of a certificate evolue on the stock market
On the left (up one space) when
- the president or a dragon sell a certificate of this company
- every time during an operating round, an operating company declares a zero dividend
On the right (down one space) when
- Every time, during an operating round, an operating company pays a non-zero dividend
- Every time during an operating round, an operating company buys one or more brand new trains from the Available Trains pile (if buy more than one train still goes up one space only).

Q2. When a dragon buy a certificate from the initial offer, how to remember the amount of this initial offer. As marker moves on the market there does not seem to be any defendant to remember this value?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Peirone
Italy
Modena
Modena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Q1. The president freely choose in the available range (for example: at the game beginning only on the yellow values, in phase 5, if I remember well, he can choose on yellow, green or brown values)

Q2. The dragoon buy a certificate at stock market value. If the certificate is in initial offer, money go to the company.

Hi hope to understand well the question...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Colard
Belgium
Ath
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In fact, if I understand the currrent value of a certificate is showed on the chart on top of the map and not on the stock market (located at the bottom of the map). Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angel40k wrote:
In fact, if I understand the currrent value of a certificate is showed on the chart on top of the map and not on the stock market (located at the bottom of the map). Right?

Yes. The starting values or par values are set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Peirone
Italy
Modena
Modena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angel40k wrote:

The chart on top of the map shown the company earnings that are 10 x number of cube transported

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.