Subject: Operate Mines rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frederic Colard
Belgium
Ath
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not sure to understand how to operate the mines.

Q1. When a token is put on a mine, the traffic of the company is increased by the value of this mine. Is it right?

Q2. Every operating round, the company collects the traffic chips from any tokened mine. By the way a mine starting value 2 will produce a LOT of traffic in comparison of any other town
Example:
Direct link between Nuoro (FA Company) and Corungiu
- round 1, the company put a token on the mine (step 4.4): +2 traffic chips. Total traffic : 5
- round 2, step 4.3 +2 traffic chips again from the mine. Total traffic : 7
- round 3, step 4.3 +2 traffic chips again from the mine. Total traffic : 9
Is that how it works? It seems VERY powerful ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Krieble
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but in later phases they upgrade and get less powerful (+1 in green and then +0 in brown)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yellow doesn't last long and a mine started in green "upgrades" the next stock round.
I like starting a second company adjoining my first, having one absorb the other and then restarting it and retokening the towns my company already services and absorbing it again; thus continually scoring the same traffic over and over again. I call this "backfilling".

'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.