Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent JEHL
France
HAUT-RHIN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Is there a way to pre-order the game for a pickup at Spiel'17 ?
Or, at least is there a way to put a reservation before the sold out issue ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lactic wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to pre-order the game for a pickup at Spiel'17 ?
Or, at least is there a way to put a reservation before the sold out issue ?

The Keyper Character Edition is a limited edition part funded by Kickstarter. In deciding to create 36 individual character keyples for the game I had to commit to 1,000 copies. So there are a few copies still available for general sale over and above the Kickstarter copies.
The standard edition should be available at Spiel and after with retailers.

If you wish to pre-order a copy of the Character Edition whilst socks please contact me at rqbreese@gmail.com

If you are collecting at Spiel, then the R&D Games booth number in Hall 3 at Spiel is 3-O101. Games should be collected by the close of business on the Friday.

The game is not cheap as the folding country boards had to be manufactured separately. There are 256 wooden pieces and 64 gems. The cost difference between the editions is principally due to the character keyples which are expensive to produce. These are included at cost to keep the price down (i.e. I have not added any mark up on these). The Character Edition also includes the 8 extra tiles and rules sheet.

In case you have not seen them, the English rules are available at Keyper English Rules. The link to the explanatory Geeklist is Keyper a further explanation

Thank you for your interest in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Vel
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the regular edition though? Will there be a risk of running out of those as well, or has that had a big print run?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.