Popular Tags: [View All]
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I was a backer in KS for this wonderful game but i didn't pledge for the expansions, i would like now to purchase them.
I tried contact awaken realms via Facebook, via email and never ever got a reply. Anyone has any idea ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Andrei
Romania
Constanta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That s so bad you didn t add "Incidents". The 3 scenarios are amazing, shorter and more interesting than the campaign mode. But the expansions were Kickstarter Exclusive only. You missed your chance to have those amazing new ways to play for a lousy 10 bucks. I am sorry. To bad for you. But life goes on. PEACE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrei123 wrote:
That s so bad you didn t add "Incidents". The 3 scenarios are amazing, shorter and more interesting than the campaign mode. But the expansions were Kickstarter Exclusive only. You missed your chance to have those amazing new ways to play for a lousy 10 bucks. I am sorry. To bad for you. But life goes on. PEACE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the KS page, I don't get the impression that Incidents or Memories were KS-only. For one thing, they don't have the KS-only asterisk. For another, the listed prices each said, '(Save £2)'. If they weren't going to be available through some other means, what is the savings in comparison with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Andrei
Romania
Constanta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
patton1138 wrote:
Looking at the KS page, I don't get the impression that Incidents or Memories were KS-only. For one thing, they don't have the KS-only asterisk. For another, the listed prices each said, '(Save £2)'. If they weren't going to be available through some other means, what is the savings in comparison with?

You have lost that change. Officially there is not way you can get those expansions any more. Accept the REALITY All is LOST

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lheureux
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrei123 wrote:
patton1138 wrote:

You have lost that change. Officially there is not way you can get those expansions any more. Accept the REALITY All is LOST

I think this guy is being deliberately trolly. This game JUST became available within the past month. It's still pre-order only on Coolstuff and most backers just got theirs in August. I don't think anything on the campaign actually said the incidents or memories expansions would be KS exclusive. They are a lot of work actually so I can almost promise they will hit retail at some point. (Pretty hefty books to not mass distribute.) Other stuff that was unlocked including the Farmers, Tactics, and Sewers we did get for free and had an estimated retail cost right on it. The Heart of the City expansion WAS a stretch goal and it specifically notes it's a Kickstarter exclusive. Fear not, as far as gameplay goes that particular one adds a little flavor, but nothing you couldn't live without. The incidents (which contains the scenarios) and the Memories expansion Do add quite a bit. BUT on the campaign they have an add on price and it also notes (Save $2) right below the title which to me implies they will eventually hit retail for 10$ and 12$ respectively. However, it will likely be some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, the only "Exclusive" items are Heart of the City and the Artbook.

I'm sure later down the line, you'll be able to pick up Incidents and Memories. As Jason pointed out though, that might not be for a little while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone on this thread tried to be funny, so i made use of the "report" button because i really don't like trolls.

Like everyone said, you would save 2$\£ if you bought them at the KS but i always had the impression they would be released to the public. The thing is, Awaken Realms doesn't answer anything about it anywhere :|
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lheureux
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are still a pretty small company and they have their hands full right now. They are still in development in their next KS and are also still translating TWOM into a half a dozen languages so it will be a minute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Antagonistic, insulting, or otherwise disruptive comments ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.