Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn R.
United States
Weymouth
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has something happened to stop production? The 2nd addition is only a year old, not sure why it's such a challenge to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG lists the reprint of the base game as "on the boat", meaning it should hit the game stores soon! meeple

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Layher
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
I found mine last week at Barnes and Noble for regular price. You can search for stores in your area depending on where you live. They only had two in my area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because most people looking to buy it are looking to pay less than retail and only look for it online. But the game is worth MSRP so reduced price sells out fast. Then the people who only look online come here and cry it is sold out everywhere when it isn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Ironat
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
KoalaXav wrote:
Because most people looking to buy it are looking to pay less than retail and only look for it online. But the game is worth MSRP so reduced price sells out fast. Then the people who only look online come here and cry it is sold out everywhere when it isn't.

Well where i live (Mexico, right at the border with California), theres is no FLGS, the nearest is in San Diego, wich is like 2 hour and a half drive.

Online i havent found a way to see if those stores has it in stock.

The next alternative and the one everyone recommends is Barnes & Noble, none in the San Diego area has it in stock, the nearest in stock is in L.A.

Wich is like a 3 or 4 hour drive....

SO i will have to wait for it to be available online, i guess a few more weeks (if the hurricanes have caused no trouble for FFG)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every FFG game is printed to limited availability. They print a bit, wait for it to arrive, distribute it to stores, the stores sell them at different prices, lower prices sell fast, a reduced supply means the remaining copies are sold higher than msrp online but remain at msrp on stores that are harder for gamers to buy from. Then, FFG orders the next reprint and there is always a wait time till they are in stock at the usual prices for the cycle to repeat from order to arrival from FFG's part.

For high demand products, the wait time is longer than the available time. Be on the lookout if you don't want to pay higher prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is sitting on shelves at several Barnes and Nobles. Try ordering through them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamesdotEXE wrote:
This is sitting on shelves at several Barnes and Nobles. Try ordering through them.

The website currently states that it's not available online. I think that's what they are talking about, otherwise they'd simply order it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thiago k
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rotsh01 wrote:
Has something happened to stop production? The 2nd addition is only a year old, not sure why it's such a challenge to find.

The game really sells fast. Already in the fifth (or more) reprint. Takes two months, more or less, for restock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in stock at MM: https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgmad20.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.