Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Krajci
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I backed the KS. When it came time to finalize the order it seems all I did was create an account but didn't actually finish the ordering process and checkout. I guess I was confused. Didn't realize this until the other day when I went to check on things because my copy never arrived. I've contacted SPM about this but have heard nothing back. Not sure what else to do. Am I screwed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
All you can do it contact them like you did

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert McLaughlin
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
Tasty Bacon! Crispy Bacon! I'd get it myself but I don't have THUMBS
badge
WHERE IS IT!? Where's the BACON??
mbmbmbmbmb
You reaching out to them by email was the best thing to do. They are completely swamped by other emails right now too so them not responding yet is to be expected. If they don't answer you with at least an acknowledgement and a "we'll get back to you on that" within a week, resend your email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fiala
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ckrajci wrote:
So I backed the KS. When it came time to finalize the order it seems all I did was create an account but didn't actually finish the ordering process and checkout. I guess I was confused. Didn't realize this until the other day when I went to check on things because my copy never arrived. I've contacted SPM about this but have heard nothing back. Not sure what else to do. Am I screwed?

If it makes you feel any better, I basically did the same thing, but realized it before the games were shipped out. I'm sure they will get to you about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.