4 Posts

Spirit Island» Forums » General

Subject: Canonical Map ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Coffey
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Was curious if anyone else had tried to put together a version of the canonical map, but using the simpler color scheme from the "normal" side? Have a little trouble seeing the lines at times when trying to play on the canonical side. Was debating trying to hack something together, but didn't want to blight this game with my MS Paint skills if someone had already worked it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The maps used for most of playtesting were essentially this, with more plain textures. I have to say the thematic immersion was much lower, although I agree the lines can be a little hard to see in places, particularly near the forest fire from Heart of the Wildfire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Lunte
Germany
Garrel
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't even have the game yet, but I would love to get my hands on a quality scan of the canonical map to adjust color levels on. (If that is okay with Eric and >G)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Eric Reuss
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've no objections. >G are the rightsholders, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.