Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
The sorcerer, Battle Wizard and Nightshade Ranger where in agreement. There is no reason to attack these adorable cave dwellers. It’s their home! Let them be. We can make due without a fight!

This is more like a challenge or game mode, then an actual game modification. As the rules of the game stay the same, except… you will not attack any of the monsters!
It’s ok if you damage them with abilities, but of course, it’s better (and safer) to just stroll towards the goals and exit of the level.
Is a monster in the way, for something you need to pick up? Just lure him away, it will be fine, they are dumb animals goo.
Of course, this challenge isn’t possible (or hardly possible) in the levels where the goal is to kill some specific beasts… so, just skip scenario 2, 4, 8, 9 and 10.
You could even try making this a campaign with 5 scenario’s, and you wouldn’t be over powerful in the last campaign robot (as for that you need killings)

Recommended classes btw:
- Sorcerer (Spend 1 action to leave a zone with an enemy, dealing 1 Wound to it and moving to an adjacent Zone)
- Battle Wizard (Teleport 2)
- Nightshade Ranger (Slippery)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Duminil
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was asking myself if Quest 1 is doable without killing an enemy, just rushing with my Battle Wizard (but I have to finish my started campaign yet).
I'm glad you bring this here

Then, did you completed this challenge on one if not all the 5 quests?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
DummySphere wrote:
I was asking myself if Quest 1 is doable without killing an enemy, just rushing with my Battle Wizard (but I have to finish my started campaign yet).
I'm glad you bring this here

Then, did you completed this challenge on one if not all the 5 quests?

No, not yet. Planning to do so when I have the time (probably this weekend). To me, this challenge seems a fun excersize for a solo game with 2 or maybe 3 heroes... and more heroes actually makes this easier I think :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.