5 Posts

Warehouse 13: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Show questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm a fan of The Lost Room and started watching W13 because of this kickstarter. I'm through the first dvd and on the 2nd (halfway through first season).

1) Will the show eventually explain how the items are getting their 'magic' at all? The show seems more slapstick stupid to me because of this lack of information given in it.

2) Why do the artifacts have 'attitudes' just sitting in the warehouse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Perry
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Ex-Term-In-Ate
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes.... but it takes a while for it be explained.

2) They want to be used... especially the stronger ones. That is also eventually explained.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Regai wrote:

2) They want to be used... especially the stronger ones. That is also eventually explained.

Okay, thanks! Still on the fence about backing. 20 pages of rules to explain to others is a lot for a gaming group that prefers 1 hour average games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
Warehouse 13: The Board Game
mbmbmbmbmb
toober wrote:
Regai wrote:

Okay, thanks! Still on the fence about backing. 20 pages of rules to explain to others is a lot for a gaming group that prefers 1 hour average games.

We plan to create a video that explains the rules (soon!). We have also posted a 2-player fully co-op playthrough and have recorded a 5-player playthrough (coming soon).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Steinberg
United States
North Miami Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
O forget which episode but I believe it's in S4 where we see an artifact get created based on particular circumstances. Artifacts are something that are constantly used, in proximity to something or someone, or involved in a situation which brings about their abilities. Even the most "good" artifacts have drawbacks and vice versa. Iys such an amazing show. I'm at least glad they gave it the sendoff the fans, creator, cast and crew wanted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.