Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Herbaceous» Forums » General

Subject: Why is the box so big? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
This should be an awesome little travel game, in a smaller box. I noticed that all cards fit into 1 side of the insert, unsleeved. However sleeved cards don't fit the insert at all (corner smashes) so I am really not sure what is the second pocket for. Is there a planned expansion coming? Why is the box so big?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeved cards fit if you use KMC perfect-fits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Baraf
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple different reasons.

- Sleeved cards do fit with KMC perfect fits noted above. (though I wouldn't call this the main driver)

- The biggest reason is that the box size is the same as all PFG small games (GemPacked Cards, The Siblings Trouble, Sunset Over Water (launching soon).

- Having done a really compact game (Heroes and Tricks), I tend to like games to have a little breathing room / presentation. Some people to drop it in a little deck box to go.

Interesting note: GRANNA is doing a smaller form factor in Poland (also dropped the dividers). I get a copy of that soon and will be curious to see how it feels.

Cheers,
~Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.