Subject: Continuous campaign? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Woolley
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
I thought I read somewhere that Zombicide: Green Horde will feature a continuous campaign. I haven't been able to find definitive conclusions either way. Does someone know if there will be a continuous campaign for the game where you can carry your character across play throughs?

I backed the game and added a lot of exclusives, knowing won't change my desire to play. My group just finished the compaign for sword and sorcery and we loved the continuity, so it piqued my interest. Maybe in the wrong place, but does massive darkness have a continuous campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're thinking of Massive Darkness.

Green Horde which is based off of Black Plague and you'd basically start out the second campaign with max xp by the way it plays out.

Of course you could always homebrew something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have made campaign rules in the past. For Modern Zombicide, they had this campaign, which involved carrying over one equipment card and the later levels started at higher danger levels.
http://zombicide-missions.com/PDF/A.pdf

Similar rules have been applied to a few ZBP campaigns as well.

EDIT:
1) Killed survivors start next scenario with a wound.
2a) Wounded survivors start next scenario fully healed.
2b) OR Wounded survivors can use food to heal between scenarios.
3a) You can keep one equipment card between scenarios.
3b) OR you can take a vault card for each survivor that made it to red.
4) Later scenarios start with higher danger levels.

I think that sums everything up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.