2 Posts

Bottom of the 9th: Clubhouse Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Box Organization Strategies? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Teixeira
msg tools
Hello!

Now that we've got a nice BIG box to work with, how are people putting all that space to use?

I'm trying to figure out how to organize all my game elements in a way that's easy to store, efficient for getting everything from stored-in-the-box to first pitch, and just plain makes sense.

The first time I tried I might have ended up with an unused card divider So, I'm guessing there's got to be a better way.

I'd love to hear about people's in-box setups.

A few things I'm curious about:
• What do you put in each dice cup?
• How do you separate your cards/players
-- Do you bother keeping each 'series' together?
-- Does anybody not separate pitchers and batters?
-- Thoughts on separating players that require Clubhouse (for when you want to play a simpler game?)
-- Has anyone tried organizing by position?
• Do you use any small plastic baggies to house anything?
• Anything else you're doing you think is neat?

*So you know what I'm working with: I have the Kickstarter editions of both Bottom of the 9th and Clubhouse, so I think the only card I'm missing is Blüdle the Noodle?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmbmb
You can read my post with pictures from another thread here: Re: The good news and the bad news. A couple of other folks have posted on the subject as well in that thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.