Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Sturm
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kudos to Aminda at Broken Token for her exemplary customer service regarding the faulty lids on the resource trays for my Scythe organizer. Not only did they replace the bad lids with new ones of an improved design, but after I mentioned that I modified my trays to make the bad lids work, they also sent me a sprue of wooden parts so I could build two entirely new trays. Thanks, Aminda and Broken Token!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I've had terrific interactions with Aminda and Broken Token. In the one instance of an issue I had, they were right on top of resolving it. I'm happy to do business with them. It's nice that you posted this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a bad lid, warped pieces, and lots of shavings. They said that they wouldn't replace anything unless it broke, and I was extremely unsatisfied with that. I have bought 4 or 5 Go7 inserts since (and would get a Scythe one and junk the BT one in a heart beat if they come out with one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"All my favorite foods have butter on them. Pancakes, toast, popcorn, grapes...butter is my favorite food!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Aminda just got in contact with me about an issue I had with a different insert.
Fantastic customer service.

I love the broken token
I was so happy when they said they'd be doing an upgrade for the next two Scythe expansions that will fit in the legendary box.
as soon as I heard that, I ordered my base/afar insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.