Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Which books? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric P
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I am in the middle of reading the 7th book in the Drizzt series and am interested in this game for obvious reasons. I just don't want to have spoilers for future books. Does anyone know which books this game covers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember the books correctly (it's been a couple of years since I read them), the game is based on the setting and the characters, not on the story. So I reckon it's safe to play the game, especially since you are already in book #7 meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are spoilers in both directions, so no matter what you read/play first, you will know something in advance. But the spoilers are minimal, and even may add some fun moments of familiarity when you notice parts of one in the other.

I think I read books I-III first, then played the game, then read books IV-IIX.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.