Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Epic Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question on events and blocking rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Let's say I attack my opponent. They block with a champion. I play an event that will break their defending champion. At that point, does my attack directly hit my opponents life points? Or can they declare another block if they have an available champion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 8
mbmbmbmbmb
ryousuke wrote:
Let's say I attack my opponent. They block with a champion. I play an event that will break their defending champion. At that point, does my attack directly hit my opponents life points? Or can they declare another block if they have an available champion?

When a blocking champion is declared, the attack is considered to be blocked reguardless if the blocker is removed from combat.
All blocking champions are declared at the same time. Once the defeding player ends the declare blockers phase, blockers cannot be added to combat.
Only champions with Breakthrough would deal damage to an opponent in the event of a blocked attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.