Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Gutierrez
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading through the rules for the Manager's Challenge mode, I have a couple of questions I'd like answered:

- If a situation card allows for multiple innings, does each successive inning start with the same board state depicted on the card? (ex.: does the 10th inning on in Home Opener also start with one out and a runner on first base?)

- Do you select a lineup of batters as per the standard multiplayer rules unless the situation card declares otherwise? I've seen some posts say situation cards that allow for extra innings should be played with a lineup of 9 batters as opposed to 6. If that's the case, do you still have to select a pitcher as the last batter in your lineup?

Thanks in advance for the answers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gutierrez
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple more questions that just jumped to mind:

- Do you use the same lineup of batters all throughout the six-game campaign?

- The "Wind Gusts" effect card refers to a "flyout." Does this count as a standard "out" for all intents and purposes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.