Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I went to the Level99 Games online store to grab a copy of the new deck. I love Millennium Blades and definitely want to own everything I can for it (well, with the exception of the GOTM-silliness).

I was quite surprised to notice that the shipping costs to Finland were over $40.00. That's pretty crazy. I mean, it's just a deck of cards that fits into an envelope!

So, if anyone knows where I could order this expansion from Europe I would appreciate any tips.

Will be giving out 50 for a tip that leads into a purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean, it's hit and miss for China, but have you tried the various Amazons?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you back the latest KS for Argent 2nd ed? If so, i believe Professionals will be an add-on option once the pledge manager opens. Also, there is going to be a KS coming up for a new expansion for MB called 'Collusion'. They will probably have Professionals available as an add-on or maybe part of a pledge level. You may be able to get a better shipping price at that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Next KS sounds promising; I didn't know there was something in the pipeline!

Generally, when I try to get a L99 product that's not a KS (or from a KS that didn't ship to Europe, like Megaman PT), I get those from Brave New World in Cologne, Germany. They ship to Europe and offer pretty much the whole L99 catalogue. They're also part of geekmarket. Here's their address:
www.bravenewworld.biz
(And now I just hope they can secure two copies of the game, one for you and one for me )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jawby wrote:
Did you back the latest KS for Argent 2nd ed? If so, i believe Professionals will be an add-on option once the pledge manager opens. Also, there is going to be a KS coming up for a new expansion for MB called 'Collusion'. They will probably have Professionals available as an add-on or maybe part of a pledge level. You may be able to get a better shipping price at that time.

I really, sincerely hope this is true
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... wish L99 had better shipping options international. I was told that it should be available through international distributors and I have to ask my local game store to order it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the comments!

Jawby wrote:

Sounds promising! I am backing the KS so I will be looking into this. Will save the 50 until we find out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
The minimum shipping international shipping weight on our store is 4 lbs (about 2kgs). If you get a lot of stuff at once though, up to that limit, it shouldn't charge you more.

Sorry we don't have a better way to do this at present. Esdevium should be getting them in the next month or so, which means they'll be in online shops in Europe soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barr
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Got my hopes up about the Argent combined shipping add-on idea until I checked my Pledge Manager and it's not an option.

Really keen to get this to Europe at a decent price - this expansion is the easiest way to get my Magic-loving friends into the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update....

One HK shop and CSI have pre-orders up, nothing so far about when it'll be in stock.

Nothing on Amazon as far as I can tell.

Still, hope springs eternal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gutrix wrote:
Just an update....

One HK shop and CSI have pre-orders up, nothing so far about when it'll be in stock.

Nothing on Amazon as far as I can tell.

ill, hope springs eternal

MM has it in stock now! Not best to assume, but I suppose this means that it'll show on Amazon soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The wait is killing me! surprise

(If only because I cannot miss any Millennium Blades stuff)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.