Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May seem like an odd question, but since the company has just released a new edition of the base game that has been changed somewhat, I'm wondering if this will be 100% playable with the new version and maybe only 80% playable with the old version. If it's 100% playable with the old version, could someone please describe the components so I can be sure before I order this? Please include color of card backs and card sizes. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
montebanc wrote:
May seem like an odd question, but since the company has just released a new edition of the base game that has been changed somewhat, I'm wondering if this will be 100% playable with the new version and maybe only 80% playable with the old version. If it's 100% playable with the old version, could someone please describe the components so I can be sure before I order this? Please include color of card backs and card sizes. Thanks!

Nope, its 100% playable with the old version. I have the old version, the first expansion, and the new Cowboy expansion.

I've seen no discrepancies and it works seamlessly.

Cards are the same size, color, etc. And I also believe that the new version is also compatible with the first expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom tom
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The overlay is matte finish and the main board is shiny. But, the overlay really is not necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.