Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction link:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/229856/auction-feldia...

Here are some rules of the auction:

d10-1 Bids must start at or above the minimum bid. Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts.

d10-2 The auction will end at a random time during the evening on SEPTEMBER 16th . I live in the Eastern Time Zone. I don't like sniping, and if you try to get a bid in at the last second, then the auction may continue on the sniped item. After several minutes of inactivity, I will close the item.

d10-3 Typically, I ship via USPS online rates and pass the savings to you. I will also use regional rate boxes if it saves you money. USPS raised it's rates again this year, so I may ship via FedEx occasionally. I will ship the cheapest option for you. I will not waste your money by shipping in flat-rate boxes if there's a cheaper way.
I will combine shipping costs if you buy more than one item. (yeah, I may add some more items to this auction) If you want insurance, let me know and I'll add the necessary charge. I'm not responsible for any lost mail. Once it leaves my hands, it is out of my hands. Items ship from zipcode 45152.

d10-4 Shipping is worldwide, but shipping to other countries is very expensive. Please GM for an estimate.

d10-5 Payment will be accepted via PayPal to xxbriguyxx@hotmail.com Don't worry, I won't make you pay via Friends and Family to save on fees. That's my responsibility. Please pay via goods and services. I also accept checks and money orders!

d10-6 All sales are set up and completed in the Geek Market so they can get their 3%. I usually set up Geek Market listings the day after the auction is over and notify all the winning bidders.

d10-7 Serious bidding only. If you bid and win, then you need to pay within a reasonable time ( within 72 hrs after I confirm the order). If you think there will be a delay in payment, please let me know.

d10-8 I will ship your game(s) within 3 business days of payment, but usually the day after you pay. I will even ship your game before the auction is over, if you are done bidding and you purchased via BIN. Items will be well-packed.

d10-9 More items may be added at any time, so keep your eye on this auction!

d10-1d10-0 I have a 100% feedback rating on BGG, so bid with confidence. I also have some of the lowest prices around, so bid here! Also, please leave feedback once you are satisfied. I will leave feedback for you as well!

Here are the games in auction, so far:
Macao
In the Name of the Rose
Turfmaster with expansions
Ninja Taisen
Ryu
Dash! A whimsical race through Singapore
Cloud 9
Warehouse 51
Jorvik
Rum & Pirates
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective (2012)
Trajan
Bora Bora
Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game
Strasbourg
Tiki Topple
Ice Flow
Good Cop Bad Cop
Aquasphere
Vikings Gone Wild Ultimate Set
Tournament at Camelot
La Isla
A couple Smash Up All-Stars Faction packs

Come look at my auction and other auctions in the BGG Metalist of Geeklist Auctions, found below:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/66420/metalist-for-gee...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
9/12--

Guildhall with Job Faire expansion added

Asking for Trobils 1st edition added

Roma with Roma II added

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
9/13--

Trickerion Legend Box added

Pillars of Eternity added

9/15--

Felix: The Cat in the Sack added

The Blood of an Englishman added

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just added:

The Oracle of Delphi

The Builders: Middle Ages and The Builders: Antiquity

There are several games with no bids. Come and look!

That is all that will be added for this auction.

AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW EVENING

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.