Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows whether the promos will be available later. I can't afford to get the game now, and it looks like it includes the promotional hero Zorgrim. Also for the bundles, are the other freebies promos or retail expansions added for free? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KOSZO Axel
msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Hi,

Zorgrim should be easily to find because it will be the promos you should have with the core box for'the release of the game whatever it is during the pre-order campaign or the first release.

Ork freebooterz and Veteran Vanguard Squad product will be available as purchase during the release, but this product with this 2 punchboards will cost 20€ (currently for free with the Reinforcement pack offer).

Finally, the Castellum stronghold will be available to purchase later than the release, but is unavailable during the public preorders and first release).

All the advantages of the current offers (except Zorgrim) are only for pre-orders and won't be available later.

Axel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Star
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I understanding correctly? The only way I can get all the promos is if I buy from this Devil Pig website? I'm just worried about shipping costs to Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.