Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Atom bomb and ubgradet buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
anton de
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi i have how this two parts work.
Can someone in one turn us all his atom markers and bomb as many cities away without standing near it? how does it work?
And if i have researchet and building upgrade, do i need to have the tech for the normal building as well? and same for the military ranks, i think the last one counts and i don´t need to have the priveus upgrades?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
The advanced tech is enough you don't need the previous ones.

Regarding the nuclear theory. Since it's a ressource ability you can use it only once per round. You don't need to stand near an opposing city.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anton de
Germany
flag msg tools
ok thx then we playe´t it wrong in one turn 2 of one plyers citys were bombed away. is this power not to powerfull?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karol Ronewicz
msg tools
Ummm... aren't the atomic bombs supposed to be powerful?

More seriously, you can use it only if you have the Uranium token, which is discarded after dropping one bomb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Taylor
msg tools
There is unlimited range on the "nuke a city" ability, but note that once a Uranium token is used it is discarded. If you've somehow managed to get hold of quite a few Uranium tokens, be aware that each of the abilities can only be used once a turn. You could both nuke a city and double the city management actions in the same turn, using 2 Uranium in total, but you would have to wait until the next turn before you could do the same thing again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.