7 Posts

Armageddon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Auction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ezequiel Vieira
Brazil
flag msg tools
If I put no survivors in the auction, do I still get a card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
E2EK1ELBR wrote:

If you put no survivors in the auction, then you are last place for any of the auctions (unless somebody does the same after you).

You would still get to participate in the rewards, though (you would be the final person to choose a card, or you would be the final person to choose a building).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezequiel Vieira
Brazil
flag msg tools
hist wrote:
E2EK1ELBR wrote:

If you put no survivors in the auction, then you are last place for any of the auctions (unless somebody does the same after you).

You would still get to participate in the rewards, though (you would be the final person to choose a card, or you would be the final person to choose a building).

I got it.

Thematically does not make sense.
How can you recruit without sending a survivor?

Thanks for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Incidentally (for those who may find this question later), the answer to this question is on Page 5 of the rules.

"They add as many of their survivors as they wish to their marker, thus showing how many survivors they offer. Bidding no survivors is allowed"

I can't really answer the thematic question, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezequiel Vieira
Brazil
flag msg tools
hist wrote:
Incidentally (for those who may find this question later), the answer to this question is on Page 5 of the rules.

"They add as many of their survivors as they wish to their marker, thus showing how many survivors they offer. Bidding no survivors is allowed"

In the first round, i advance 2 spaces in the marauders track? 1 for the round e 1 for the damage track, is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
E2EK1ELBR wrote:
hist wrote:

In the first round, i advance 2 spaces in the marauders track? 1 for the round e 1 for the damage track, is correct?

That's correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John L
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thematically it makes total sense: if you don't go looking for survivors, they can still come and find you... Oddly enough they are more likely to be trouble. And it's reasonable that they could bring stuff with them when they do come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.