Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All!

The relaunch is now live! We've updated EVERYTHING! Go Check it out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/everythingepicgames/sec...

Thanks so much for your support!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In for the standee Galaxy Defender... good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul T
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/c/Catweazle00
badge
CatWeazle
mbmbmbmbmb
Standee Galaxy Defender here too. Woot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel He.
Germany
Münster
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Standee Galaxy Defender is not limited in quantities? Thank you for listening to player's feedback, that's how you do it. Now I have 48 hours to decide between standees or minis

Questions regarding the standees:

a. Will the creature standees be like the ones in Lost Tomb, where you use the creature cards? Or are they like the hero standees with thicker cardboard?

b. Are the standees in different sizes as well like the minis, ie bigger standees for boss creatures?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ontheattack wrote:
The Standee Galaxy Defender is not limited in quantities? Thank you for listening to player's feedback, that's how you do it. Now I have 48 hours to decide between standees or minis

So far, all the cool kids in this thread are going with the standee galaxy defender. I am as well!

You know you want to join us...

Having said that - I'm sure the mini versions will do very well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Galaxy Defender, standee all the way.

The art looks SO MUCH better than the unpainted minis, and with the thousands of minis I still have to paint, this is the only way to go.

Cardboard rules, plastic drools.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ontheattack wrote:

a. Will the creature standees be like the ones in Lost Tomb, where you use the creature cards? Or are they like the hero standees with thicker cardboard?

b. Are the standees in different sizes as well like the minis, ie bigger standees for boss creatures?

Thanks.

I'll get back to you on this asap! We will, of course, do what's best.

No matter which we do, cards or cardboard, the bosses are always bigger than regular monsters.

Thanks

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All-in...Time to find out the Station's Secrets!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
ontheattack wrote:

Thanks.

I'll get back to you on this asap! We will, of course, do what's best.

No matter which we do, cards or cardboard, the bosses are always bigger than regular monsters.

Thanks

Chris

I really liked using the monster cards in Tomb. It was a perfect marriage of form and function. We got the great art on the card, as well as all the information we needed to use the creature. Two birds, one stone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ALL IN again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Galway Defender standee here too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zebro
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for Galaxy Defender Standees also!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow... Day 1 isn't even over and 7/8th funded!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tincup2 wrote:
Wow... Day 1 isn't even over and 7/8th funded!

Yup, just a matter of minutes until we fund!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JudgementDave wrote:

So far, all the cool kids in this thread are going with the standee galaxy defender. I am as well!

You know you want to join us...

Having said that - I'm sure the mini versions will do very well.

I'm not cool, in for the mini's. (But I will actually add the standees if they can pull off an add-on as I'd like both).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$700 to go... and it looks like a respectible number of Standee/Galaxy Defenders upgraded to all-in...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funded!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tincup2 wrote:
and it looks like a respectible number of Standee/Galaxy Defenders upgraded to all-in...

Was there an actual drop in the number of standee pledges with a corresponding rise in deluxe pledges? Or is that just from looking at the numbers of pledges in a snapshot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JudgementDave wrote:
tincup2 wrote:
and it looks like a respectible number of Standee/Galaxy Defenders upgraded to all-in...

Was there an actual drop in the number of standee pledges with a corresponding rise in deluxe pledges? Or is that just from looking at the numbers of pledges in a snapshot?

I noted a drop in the 150 backers on the KS page around 5-6pm EST from 77 to 60-something - while 250s increased about same. Could have been 150's bailing but I didn't do the math and preferred to think it was people upgrading. After a bit the 150's rose again. A totally seat of pants judgment... but the funding went through!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Backed and chose the standees Galaxy Defender pledge.

Thanks for listening to backers and not setting limited quantities on this one.
And congratulations for this successful relaunch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Lo
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm glad this game got funded, but unfortunately, it looks like I will be waiting on retail for this one, since there's still no rulebook posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shu
United States
Portsmouth
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jloving wrote:
I'm glad this game got funded, but unfortunately, it looks like I will be waiting on retail for this one, since there's still no rulebook posted.

Watch the game play demo and other videos and you will get a good feel for the rules. Check out all the other info too on the Kickstarter page including all the comments. Don't miss out on an awesome game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Lo
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ricardov41 wrote:
Watch the game play demo and other videos and you will get a good feel for the rules. Check out all the other info too on the Kickstarter page including all the comments. Don't miss out on an awesome game!

Shu, I'm sure the game is fun and great, but I would feel much more comfortable backing a game, where I can read all the rules.

I had previously said it's a red flag for me when the designers choose not to post a rulebook. The rule video is fine for some, but I want to know everything. I think it was another "nail in the coffin," when early in the relaunch Jim had mentioned they would not post a rulebook to avoid misinterpretations by potential players. IMHO this tells me either the rulebook isn't really ready or they're not confident in the game they're selling. I imagine this feeling is true for many of the backers who have since cancelled their pledges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jloving wrote:
Ricardov41 wrote:

.... but I would feel much more comfortable backing a game, where I can read all the rules.

You might consider checking out the files section of SOTLT, there you'll find PDF rules and FAQs for Station's sister game that may answer your questions. Or as you say just wait for retail. I wouldn't put too much into people's last minute KS reallocations - it's a crowded market.

Really looking forward to this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jloving wrote:

... IMHO this tells me either the rule book isn't really ready or they're not confident in the game they're selling. I imagine this feeling is true for many of the backers who have since cancelled their pledges.

Some cancellations are normal in any KS; there haven't been a more than normal amount (considering the first 2 days did so well). Mid-campaign has been flat, but I'd suspect it will pick up in the final 48 hours. The game is a work in progress, but I agree with others that between SotLT and play demo videos, you can tell they are well along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.