Subject: How does one get the updates for the base game from OS3? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nimrod Breger
Germany
Dusseldorf
flag msg tools
Hey Everyone,

I didn't want to back OS3 because you had to take a base pledge of 149$ with some stuff I didn't even want.

Because of that, I wont be able to get the updates to the core game and changes that was done for in OS3.

I joined someone else with his pledge as I wanted only parts of it, but I didnt see any add-on with the updates stuff, does the changes to spells/whatever will be included in the die-cut faction boards? or is it only the boards themselves?

Regards,
Nimrod.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melle de Jong
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your friend bought a pledge with the base game you will get two errata spellbook packages (one for core game and one in the stretch goals package) for the Tcho-Tcho and Great Cthulhu factions.

I have created my own version of the upcoming spellbooks at https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/151865/great-cthulhu-tcho... to print 'n play until the official ones are shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMelluM wrote:
If your friend bought a pledge with the base game you will get two errata spellbook packages (one for core game and one in the stretch goals package) for the Tcho-Tcho and Great Cthulhu factions.

I have created my own version of the upcoming spellbooks at https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/151865/great-cthulhu-tcho... to print 'n play until the official ones are shipped.

Really nice, thanks for doing that for us all !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.