Fanhunter: Urban Warfare» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two action rule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alejandro Silva Garreton
Argentina
flag msg tools
Hello

When i have to decide which action i want to spend, can i spend (without any other modification due to other rule) them the way i want? I mean: move, move or move, attack or attack, attack or attack, search, etc, or there is any action i can only spend once per turn?

In addition: can i move, pause my movement, make an action (attack, pick up, whatever), and the resume my initial movement using my remaining movement points?

Thanx!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devir Games
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
Hi, just wanted to reach out and answer your question about actions in Fanhunter: Urban Warfare. The way actions are divided in the game are into two separate categories Movement and General. Each unit gets 1 of each type of these actions a turn.

Movement actions are limited to moving, or not moving granting a bonus to fighting.

Under general actions you have all of your attacks, searching, running, and other specific actions.

To address your specific questions about move and move, attack and attack. You can move once for your movement action, and then do a run action as a general to move twice. You cannot attack and attack though as the only way you can attack is with a general action that you only get 1 of each turn.

You cannot pause your movement to perform a general action. Your movement must finish and then you can go onto performing your second action. Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Silva Garreton
Argentina
flag msg tools
Of course
You were very kind
Thx!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.