Unfair» Forums » General

Subject: Mixing Replacement Cards with the Old Ones rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yordano Loredo
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I just received my replacement cards the other day and I was thinking about adding some cards from the original set in with them. I was wondering if there are any cards that people recommend that would make the game more balanced if there were more of them. Possibly even adding cards form one theme and adding them to another that would work well together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerrad Pierce
msg tools
Not off hand, but such a customized deck will throw people off versus the standard game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
taquitograndee wrote:
I just received my replacement cards the other day and I was thinking about adding some cards from the original set in with them. I was wondering if there are any cards that people recommend that would make the game more balanced if there were more of them. Possibly even adding cards form one theme and adding them to another that would work well together.

more balanced? the decks already are balanced. mixing them would only make them less balanced
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just put the extra Snack Seller, Souvenir Seller, etc in every game.

Just kidding, don't actually do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.