Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
No good deed goes unpunished.
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Why are skull images on the game board?

That is where the "0" marker is. If you ever move on to the skull on the Jaguar Stalking or Energy tracks, you died.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
No good deed goes unpunished.
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like the game is too difficult at the end. How do I make it easier?

Make it so that you carry four items in your backpack. That should offer more resources when you get in tight places.

I feel like the game is too easy. How do I make it harder?

Allow only two items in your backpack. Only allow a third item if it is the third treasure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
4. The cards for the Jaguars say to reshuffle them back into the Encounter Deck, while the rules state to place them in the Discard Pile. What's the deal?

The rules are correct! The cards were based off an earlier version of the rules in which the cards were not sorted and stacked during setup. If you reshuffle them now, you'll end up with a hodgepodge Encounter deck in which you can find treasures right out of the gate.

For now, follow the rules and we'll be uploaded a new set of cards with the correct wording as soon as we get them changed.

5. The cards for the Monkeys say that, with the Net, you can choose to keep the Net in your backpack and reshuffle the Monkey into the Encounter Deck. The rules state that, in this situation, you should place the Monkey into the discard pile. What's the deal?

See FAQ #4 above and follow the rulebook! We'll be uploading cards with the correct wording in the future, but for now Monkeys are either removed from the game entirely or placed into the discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.